COSTCO joins the Club!
Everyone at Liverpool Cathedral is pleased to announce that Costco wholesale are the first business to officially associate with Liverpool Cathedral through the Liverpool Cathedral Foundation’s Business Associate Club.
What is the Business Associate Club you may ask?
Well, the exclusive club is a great way for local businesses to support the Cathedral Foundation and to help support our free entry policy. We are determined to keep the Cathedral free for all to enjoy, for people to walk freely in the splendour of the Cathedral, be inspired by its architecture and find peace within its walls.
We ask local companies to donate £2400 annually in order to become members. In return we can offer not only a strong relation to the UK’s largest Cathedral but so much more, including:
- Your logo and written credit will appear in the Cathedral Life magazine and events guide 4 times a year.
- We can offer a link directly to your page from our Liverpool Cathedral Foundation page which averages a ¼ of a million visitors per year.
- An invitation for two for a “Behind the Scenes Tour” of Liverpool Cathedral and St James’ gardens.
- An invitation for two to any 2 Cathedral events per year. For example, the “Darkness into Light service”.
- You can also gain the opportunity for 4 members of your Staff to take part, free of charge, in the annual Free-fall abseil down the front of the Cathedral tower.
If this sounds like something that your company feel interested in and would like to know more then feel free to contact:
Liverpool Cathedral Fundraising Manager
0151 702 7226