Above and Beyond Tour
12:00 PM - 13:30 PM
Join our amazing guides on a 'behind the scenes' tour of our cathedral tower, the roof space, external viewing areas and the bell ringing chamber.
The Above and Beyond Tour is your chance to venture into unseen areas of Liverpool Cathedral.
Our cathedral is a national architectural treasure and thousands enjoy exploring it each week. It has many hidden corners - areas that are usually ‘off limits’ to the general public. That is about to change as we launch our ‘Above & Beyond’ guided tours. In small groups, you will be guided through the Cathedral from top to bottom by our expert guides, including a trip up to the top of the tower.
Length: Approximately 2 hours
Cost: £25 per person
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour start time at The Welcome Desk.
- The tour includes many steps along with some very narrow passages so regrettably, the tour cannot accommodate those who might have issues with those challenges. The tour may not be suitable for those who are Acrophobic or Claustrophobic.
- All participants must be 14 years or older.
- New dates will be added every few weeks, so please check back if your preferred dates are not yet available.
- Tickets are sold as non-returnable and non-refundable.
- This programme is subject to change with no notice. We reserve the right to cancel this event. If we do need to cancel all tickets will be refunded.