Micah Liverpool is a social justice charity that has been set up by Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King and St Bride’s Church to relieve Liverpool residents from social injustice and poverty. We are currently running projects to combat unemployment and deliver emergency food aid and affordable food.
We aim to do this by:
- Providing food and other household items
- Providing advice and support to overcome financial problems and maximise their income, including the development of Recruitability™ programmes to assist individuals to contribute productively to society
- Raising public awareness of issues relating to poverty, both generally and in relation to social exclusion
- Signposting to relevant information and advisory services
- The preservation and protection of good physical and mental health of individuals, families and the wider community of the area of benefit