If you have a passion for organ music and a desire to play one of the world's largest and finest organs, here's how Liverpool Cathedral can fulfil your dream.
Our Organ Experience offers a rare chance to learn about and actually play one of the finest organs in the world.
The experience includes:
- A tour of the Cathedral organ, including the pipes and blowing chamber with one of our resident organists
- Playing time on the mighty Willis organ (bring your own recording equipment to keep a memento of the occasion)
- A souvenir presentation certificate, inscribed and signed
- A signed copy of the booklet ‘The Organs of Liverpool Cathedral’
- A signed DVD of Professor Ian Tracey demonstrating and playing the Cathedral organ.
The cost of this amazing experience is £500 (£300 of which will go towards the Organ Appeal).
To book this once in a lifetime experience call the Music Department on 0151 708 8471.
The Cathedral Shop sells an extensive range of books, cards and gifts plus our Organ Music Cds. Buy online or visit the Cathedral Shop.
How you can help:
Alongside the Organ Experience, there is a range of other activities to get involved with to help our appeal. Please download our booklet and check out the various ways you can help. Make a donation to the Organ Appeal, fill in the attached form and email to: email@example.com
For updates on the organ appeal, recitals and events, follow us on Twitter: @livcathorgan