If you have a passion for organ music and a desire to play one of the world's largest and finest organs, here's how Liverpool Cathedral can fulfil your dream.
Our Organ Experience offers a rare chance to learn about and actually play one of the finest organs in the world.
The experience includes:
- A tour of the Cathedral organ, including the pipes and blowing chamber with one of our resident organists
- Playing time on the mighty Willis organ (bring your own recording equipment to keep a memento of the occasion)
- A souvenir presentation certificate, inscribed and signed
- A signed copy of the booklet ‘The Organs of Liverpool Cathedral’
- A signed DVD of Professor Ian Tracey demonstrating and playing the Cathedral organ.
The cost of this amazing experience is £500 (£300 of which will go towards the Organ Appeal).
To book this once in a lifetime experience call the Music Department on 0151 708 8471.
How you can help:
Alongside the Organ Experience, there is a range of other activities to get involved with to help our appeal. Please download our booklet and check out the various ways you can help. Make a donation to the Organ Appeal, fill in the attached form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates on the organ appeal, recitals and events, follow us on Twitter: @livcathorgan