55,000 donors across 3,000 parishes trust the Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) – an established service for managing Direct Debit giving, designed to support churches to fund their mission and ministry.
The PGS makes it possible for givers to:
- Give monthly, quarterly or annually by Direct Debit
- Sign up to inflation-linked giving annually
- Enhance your gift to your church by having Gift Aid at 25% added to your giving
- Give securely and donate anonymously, if you prefer
Unlike some platforms that charge fees or commission, you can be confident that every penny you give to Liverpool Cathedral goes to supporting our mission and ministry.
How to sign up
There are a few easy ways to sign up.
- Click here to sign up to support Liverpool Cathedral using the online PGS form.
- Download the form at the bottom of this page and return it to: Parish Giving Scheme, 76 Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3BD.
- Call the Parish Giving Scheme team on 0333 002 1271. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. The call is expected to last approximately 15 minutes. You will need to have your bank account details to hand, and quote Liverpool Cathedral’s PGS code 220622001.